COVID-19 Safety Measures
The top priority of Rockwest Dental Clinic has and always will be the safety, health and happiness of our staff and patients. We are dedicated to following infection control recommendations, standards and best practices provided by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Ontario Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario, and Peel Public Health. Please be patient with us as we continue to adapt to new guidelines and precautions as they arise.
We have implemented the following safety measures for the benefit of our staff and patients:
- We pre-screen each patient one day before their appointments to ensure they are not exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- When patients arrive in our Mississauga dental clinic, we screen them again and take a temperature reading with a non-contact thermometer of every patient and every staff member at every visit.
- Only scheduled patients are allowed in our clinic.
- Our office requires masks upon entry for all staff and patients.
- Our clinical staff wears N95 masks with full surgical gowns that are changed after every patient.
- We have installed barriers on the doors of each room.
- We have installed sneeze guards at reception.
- We frequently disinfect the reception area.
- We have UV/Hepa filtration units in every treatment room to clean the air.
- We have aerosol evacuation systems for procedures that produce aerosols.
We humbly ask for your adaptability and acceptance during these unprecedented times. Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have about our COVID-19 protocol.
Our patients are our first concern, and we want you to feel safe. We look forward to providing you with dental care you can trust!
1ST CONSULTATION IS FREE
Request A Free Consultation
We love new patients! Our free consultation applies for wisdom teeth removal, cosmetic dental work including: dental implants, all on 4 dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, and teeth whitening. Call us now or book an appointment online to speak with one of our experienced dentists.
Our Limited Time, Free Consultation regularly costs $129!
* X-rays are not included.